Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Red Poppies is Featured in Red Bubble

I am so happy that the Red Poppies is featured in the Red Bubble currently. I love Red Bubbles. It is a very friendly site comparing to other image service sites. There are many friendly people there. You are sure to have views on your work if you upload them there. Because, it will place your newly uploaded work always in the front of "Recent". It is free of charge for anyone. I managed to have sold some of my prints and also several canlenders there.

I had very bad expriences with other image service sites. It likes you through a stone into the sea. There is no ripple at all. I have no views or feedback from anybody.

Order the Prints

The Red Poppies is one of my popluar prints. You can order various types of prints with different sizes here. You can also order the laptop skin here.

Order the Skins