Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art

Friday, July 17, 2009

Horriable Infridgement of My Design


While I am doing some Google on my product, I am horrified to find that my Baby Owl Laptop Skin is listed as product of a Hong Kong Company in popular China business site alibaba.

See the listing: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/233922854/Laptop_Skin.html

I have never in my life authorize or sell my design to them. I always delay to learn something that is important for a business such as the domain establishment and the intellectual property protection. I now understand that I have to pick up the knowledge as soon as possible.

4 comments:

Pili said...

Wow, that's awful!!

It's horrible that original artists would get their intellectual property stolen as easily as that!

marita mcveigh said...

That is terrible news that they are stealing your design!!! I hope you can email them and have them stop!
Marita

Easterya said...

Outrageous!!
Report it immediately!

Karen Faulkner said...

Ugh. That sickens me to hear Lily. You are such a beautiful, creative soul and I hate to think of your work being stolen.