Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Friday, July 17, 2009

Gift Certificates

Gift Certificate Offered in my Esty and Dawanda Store
One of my customer wants me to ship a laptop skin overnight for her daughter's birthday. I checked with the express company and the fastest delivery takes 2 business days from Singapore to USA. If I send on Friday, it mostly will arrive only on Tuesday in USA because they told me the delivery people are not working on Saturday and Sundays.

Gift Certificate Offered in LilyPang Art&Design
I offered her a gift certificate instead for her to print it out. She was very happy because in this case, not only her daughter can get a nice gift on time, she can also choose something she likes herself.

If you would like to have some urgent gift or not sure what your loved ones like, you may consider purchasing a gift certificate in my stores.

I have laptop skin gift certificate in my Etsy and Dawanda Stores. In my LilyPang Art&Design store, you can just buy certain amount of gift voucher and the recipient can use it to purchase anything in my store such as glass pendant, prints or laptop skins.

There are detail information in the gift certificate that tells the recipients how to redeem it. You can also visit Gift Certificate What it is and How to Use in LilyPang Art&Design for FAQ about gift certificate.

Hope you like the offer. Have a nice weekend to everyone!