Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Owl Design Products in Cloth and Mug and More




I opened a shop in Cafepress long time ago and forgot about it till now. I have some customer requests on making my owl design on T-shirt. I thought it is good to use Caefepress to do the work.

Today finally I got some time to put these two owl image "Baby Owl Pink" and "Owl and Tree" in my Cafepress shop.

I put some products such as mug, shirts, costals and bags. If you are interested in them, please browse through the shop.

4 comments:

florcita said...

Lily! Youa re branching out! Love the owl in the tree! how does Cafepress work?? I wanted to get some stuff from them but I don't know if the artist actually gets paid?

Lily Pang said...

Hi Mariana,

You can open a shop in Cafepress. Adding products is bit complicated because the site has too many products for you to manage.

They do allow you to mark up the price to get commission when your items are sold.

artbylmr said...

Very nice, Lily! Those designs should do well on cafepress!

Pili said...

Oh, those are wonderful! I'd love to own an owl mug soon-ish! I'll have to check the shop!