Michelle and Cello

Music art and Cello

Friday, July 11, 2008

Me and Nature 2



Come back to the digital art again. This is a simple design of second Me and Nature. The background is created from a rusty boat image.

One of my friends showed me many of his beautiful PS created art. I admire his way of creating background texture. He collects those texture whenever seeing anything interesting such as rain drops in window and a ruined wall. I think I also should carry my camera all the time.

I am wondering what will look like when I paint it.

Print on heavy archival paper.

Size: 8.5" x 11.5", image size is about 8" x 10", $18 + $5 S & H

3 comments:

Marian said...

I actually love it so minimalistic as it is!! love the palette of colors and the lack of facial features and YET, lots of feeling is expressed.


Of course, naturally, you decide what happens with it!! hahahaha!

another great one Lily!

Michelle said...

It is a shame you are about 3 continents away, i would love to take digital lessons from you!

Jean Levert Hood said...

I really like this one, Lily. I think this would make a really nice painting!