Michelle and Cello

Music art and Cello

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Far and Above and Sale on RedBubble


This is an imaginary image. I like red houses very much. When I saw a beautiful picture of an ice mountain, I thought it would be nice to fit it with a red lovely house. It is complete with a field of lavender.

When you paint landscape like this, it is difficult to take a photo of it in a real place. What I normally do is to compose one from different photos or change colors, lights or mood from an ordinary photo.

I have sold some cards on RedBubble before, but today I got a surprise. I sold a big print of one of my paintings, The Gaze. I am so happy.

Size: 9.5" x 14", $60 + $7 S & H

2 comments:

Marian said...

congrats on the sale! I have never heard of redBubble.

I know what you mean about composibng landscaped. But that is really good. One can imagine the perfect place, and then bring it to life on canvas!

Lily Pang said...

Thank you Marian! RedBubble is a website that helps you to sell prints. You may check it up. You can meet many friendly people there.