Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring and Laptop Skin

Spring is the recent hot topic. Many groups that I am in want us to produce things related to Spring. Here is the one.

I love the wet and rainy atmosphere of Spring. I remember most of the Spring days were rainy days in China. Singapore being a tropical country has only one season which is summer. I can only recall the picture of Spring that is so far from me now: black trunks of trees and foggy green filled air.

Order the Skins

4 comments:

Easterya said...

This is so beautiful Lily!!

Kampanye Damai Pemilu Indonesia 2009 said...

Wew, pretty desing
That's cool

Keep posting

Regards

florcita said...

How nice. I do like all that green. I wish we were having sunnier days so things started to dry. It´s been raining for soooo long! EVerything is mossy and soggy!
I think we are all waiting so anxiously for spring that we start drawing and making flowers and butterflies. Of course for you, that doesn't matter... you have flowers all year round!

Jean Levert Hood said...

Beautiful colors on this one, Lily!