Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Art Pendants

Finally I got a set of glass pendants from my art ready for my shop at Dawanda and Etsy. It still takes some time to be ready in my own online shop.

It's really fun and enjoying to make these pendants.

I thought it would be nice to be a model for these pendants myself. My husband helped me took these photos. The sizes of the pendants are very nice.

Actually one of them is already given as a gift when one of my friend saw me wearing it yesterday. Since she really appreciated it a lot, I just took it off and gave it as a gift.

I yet to setup my own store for you to purchase the pendants. For now, if you like any one of them, you can just using "By Now" button in the left column. You just describe the pendant that you like from the list to me.

  • Lotus
  • Spring
  • Baby Owl Pink
  • Bird and Poppy
  • Red Bird
  • Red Poppy
Each pendant will be shipped with a pretty jewelry box tired with a ribbon.

Each pendant is $15 + $5 (S & H). The shipping fee for each additional pendant is $2.