Michelle and Cello

Music art and Cello

Friday, September 5, 2008

Moonlight Sonata

I was playing with my baby on piano and demo to her the famous Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. Suddenly I thought why not I paint one for the music.Painting with music is a way that many artists do. I like to do it as well. It is really nice.Friday again and most important it is a bright sunny day. It will be a beach and park time for me and my baby. We will go out with our neighbor babies and have some great time.

Talking about my neighbors, I feel so embarrassed yesterday. One of them just came back from a vocation and brought some new clothes for my baby as gifts. I want to take only one because I don't feel good to take all of them. But I don't know how to reject just said that the others are not suitable. Sigh, I hope she won't get hurt. I always find difficult to reject other people's hospitality.

7 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Lovely, Lily!! You are so talented, the piano too! Your little one is so adorable, I love seeing her precious face!

Lily Pang said...

Jean Thanks! I can only play for my baby because she doesn't know anything yet.

Marcella Paliekara said...

Hi Lily,

I sure have been missing out on all your wonderful art. Your style in really appealing. It is very dreamy yet touchable. Thanks for stopping by my blog after I have been gone so long. Your little girl is just a doll, and I enjoy seeing her.

Marcella

Annette said...

Great post! I love having music going in the background, it really gets my creative juices going too!

Cécile said...

Lily,
your baby daughter is adorable.
Painting with music is one of the things I like most too, I often forget all the problems; it feels like I'm not quite myself anymore.

Nina Aidas said...

I always found it interesting to paint from music... How do you come up with the colors? Do you associate certain tones of the piano with different colors or is it just random?

Easterya said...

Hi Lily,
I admire your art very much and Moonlight Sonata is one of my favourites. Your colour combinations are so sweet, fresh and uplifting, it's always an absolute pleasure to visit your blog that I have nominated you for an award on my blog! Plaese choose your personal 6 favourite blogs and pass on the award!
Thanks,
Fabienne