Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Loose Approach in Watercolor and Beauty Business


I feel that my landscape watercolor is painted in too controlled way. I would like to loose it up. Here are two small ones that I was experiment with. One is garden and another is a landscape.

The more you try with watercolor the more you found the beauty of it. The colors are so interesting and gives so many varsities when they mixed in the paper.

Last Saturday I went to attend one of my friends opening ceremony of her beauty business. She aims to combine Chinese Medicine with usual beauty business methods such as facial and body slim. It is very special in Singapore I think.
Beauty business is a great business in Singapore. Singaporean love to make themselves beautiful. Life is stressful in Singapore because of lacking of good social welfare and increasing living cost. People are working very hard. Sometime, they want to pamper themselves by spending lots of money on them. Beauty treatment is a good way to do it.

I wish her business great success. I believe it will because she is caring, beautiful and always makes everyone comfortable. We love to be with her.

Her address is:

华之秀艺术养生轩
Orient De Wellness Gallery
50 East Cost Road, #02-40
Roxy Square Shopping Center

Title: The Golden Garden and Sea Village
Size: 6" x 9", $40 + $5