Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hydrangea

Hydrangea has many small flowers to form a big one. It is quite difficult to paint if you want to paint each of them. I am not a patient person to do so. Thus I only paint some of them. The good thing of human eyes is that they can visualize others in the same form as well even if you don't paint them out. Just like if you paint some apples correctly and place some other apple like objects between them, people tend to think they are apples. This is good for me.

Hydrangea is something I love to paint. I also like to paint orchid which is the national flower of Singapore. Others like Peonies, poppies, plum flower, magnolias,.. There are so many more that I haven't paint yet. It is good that I won't have no topic in future.

Watercolor on paper of 180gsm.
Size: 10.5" x 14.5", $60 + $7