Lily Pang Art & Design Gift Idea, canvas print, large size print, iPhone Skins Decals, Corporate Gifts, Art Laptop Skin, Art Necklaces, Glass Pendants, Original Printmaking Prints, Original Watercolor and Acrylic Paintings, Art Jewelries, Wedding Gifts

Friday, August 15, 2008

Amaryllis and Anniversary Special


I miss my computer work very much recently. These two are reproduction from the a watercolor painting I painted today.

My one year anniversary of this blog is near. I am thinking of having a big sale on this site and my profile web site Lily Pang Art. The sale will be from Sept. 15th to Oct. 15th. A one month sale. I am still working on the web site.

Today is Friday again. Have a nice weekend to everyone!

2 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Your watercolors have been a delight to see, so I'm glad we had several of them before you get back to your computer work, Lily!

Marian said...

wow!! Watercolors that you then printed with the comp?? is that what they are??
Colors look vibrant and great! really fantastic!
I like your watercolors a lot. I think that medium really goes with you.... like it fits you. You obviously choose yourself what type of medium you like best, naturally, but I just wanted to tell you that your watercolors are really special.

happy birthday blog then! and woohoo! a sale! I will pass the word around.