Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Thursday, August 14, 2008

African Violet

I love African Violet. This little plant has so many varieties and types of flowers. I used to plant many different types in my office when I was working. I watered them using fish water from a fish tank that my other colleague had. My office was facing east and had really good sun. The little plants thrived so well. They provided me so much relaxing moments during working hours.

Today I had surprise of the color raw umber. It is really opaque comparing to other colors. I had the habit that try to finish everything at one go and used a bit thick of this raw umber. It gives so many particles and the surprise result of dots here and there. I think it is nice.

Watercolor on paper
Size: 6.5" x 9.5", $40 + $5