Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Friday, February 15, 2008

Small Houses 3


SOLD
This is the third of the small house series. It is a wooden one. Recently, I develop liking of patterns specially the oriental ones. I found that patterns are so powerful and beautiful. The flower is a type of pattern that I really love.

I was thought of painting a big one today. But after design the picture, I feel the size 5 x 11 still the best that suits the topic. Now this is the third one with the same size. I plan to paint at least 2 more with the same size and also about little houses.

Just a note about buying from Dawanda. My price of the same painting in Dawanda is 30 euro. I thought 1 euro is $1.5. But actually it is about $1.4. Thus, it is cheap to buy from my Dawanda shop.

I try to list more in Dawanda because it is free listing there.

Acrylic on heavy watercolor paper,
size: 5 x 11, $45