Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Small Houses 2 and my art selling story


I am working on another large piece of commission work today. This is another small house I painted while waiting for the large work paper to dry. I guess I can have a small or little house series soon. I already have three including this one. Adding 3 more will be good enough to have the series.

As indicated in the title, I'd like to share some good news about selling my art.

I am putting my paintings in Etsy, Dawanda and RedBubble. Dawanda is a new site comparing to Etsy. I didn't sell anything there yet. But, the good thing is that the administrator there somehow picked my three paintings to be displayed in the first page of art, in the acrylic paintings section, at the moment. Because of that, I have many viewings to my paintings.

In RedBubble , there is one group called Masterpiece Art. It contains the best paintings from the participating artists. My Girl Making Tea was chosen as the group icon at the moment. Well, I just checked again, it is replaced by some other painting just now.

All these plus the customers that want me to do commission work are great encouragement to me.

As long as I can create new and beautiful work, plus some recognitions somewhere, life is beautiful.

Size: 5 x 11, $45