Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beautiful Prints , Full of Inspiration

 Beautiful Plant Leave Prints
I was busy with taking care of my daughter and my sister's daughter these days. They are 3 and 4 years old and need a lot of attention. My niece is here for school vocation.

My daughter is a bit sick yesterday and I send her to see her doctor at KK Women and Children's Hospital. I found the above pair of beautiful prints in one of the clinics. They look like using plant leaves to make the monotype prints. It is really nice.

I also found so many useful print learning materials in YouTube. Once you have the basic idea, it is easy to understand the demos in the YouTube. I like Linda Germain's gelatin prints very much. She also has many demos put up in YouTube. There are so much you can learn from there.
Finally I would like to share the Dreaming Poppy glass pendant made from the print with the same name.