Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Monday, October 12, 2009

St. Joseph Kindergarten and Girl and Deer Flower Landscape Print and Laptop Skin

 
I am planning for the painting to be hang in the living room of my new home. This is the one that I am going to paint. The Girl and Deer. I try out the painting in the computer first. The actual painting will be in acrylic on stretched canvas.

Sometime, the painting is almost the same with the computer version, sometime it is a bit different. I think the acrylic painting has more texture and is not as even as the computer version.


For the last few days I spent most of the time visiting kindergartens and child care centers and try to locate an ideal place for my daughter.

I have only two important criteria for an ideal school. They are 1) It ideally should have a big open space that do not need air-condition all the time. 2). It has caring and skillful staff.

I am delight to find the St. Joseph Churge Kindergarten. In a small country like Singapore, it is very difficult to find a kindergarten with bright, airy and very big class rooms and playground. It is also far from main road which means less traffic pollution and noise.