Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello! Girl Flower Garden Bird Laptop Skin and Print


Hello little bird! A girl is talking with a little bird in her garden.

I like simple black lines and colors all the time. I was thinking of putting some colors on the tree, but later felt that the patterns of tree without color are better.

I am still trying to get more design of girls so that I can make a 2010 Girl, Spring and Nature calender.


Details of the Girl


You can see the wood block mounted print:

The laptop skin is fresh and clean. It can match most of the laptop colors such as silver, black or red.

Just some updates of my baby going to school. She cried so hard this morning when I tried to leave her there. I really feel like not to put her in school anymore. Sigh....