Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Romantic Night and Laptop Skin

I found myself busy with packing most of the time. Packing is such a tedious job. To protect prints and laptop skins, I need to cut hardboard according to the correct sizes. Then I put each piece into a protective sleeve. After that I tape it onto the hardboard. Of course, you need to write the addresses and I am so sacred that I will write them wrongly. I found I hardly have some good time for painting.

Finally I got one created that I think I like it to share. The romantic night with bright moon in a bamboo garden.

Order the Skins
The prints are available for

[1]. A4 Sizes, $18 + $5 (S & H)
[2]. 8 x 11, $18 + $5 (S & H)
[3]. Laminated Print on Wood Block
[4]. Large Laminated Print