Michelle and Cello

Music art and Cello

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Japanese Garden Prints and Laptop Skin


This is inspired by the Japanese style cherry or plum flowers.

Most of the day was spent in the children's clinic. My baby had a bit red with one of her eyes. She was accidentally hit in her eye when she was playing with a child from my neighbor yesterday.

The good thing is after a thorough check up by a wonderful pediatrician, she is fine. It just reminds me that I have to vigilantly watch her to protect her from any harm.

Here are the laptop skins. The red color matches the dark red laptop nicely I think. If you are interested to buy the laptop skins, please go to my dawanda store. There is 11% sales going on these days.

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

More beautiful laptop skins! I'm going to start calling you LilyLaptop ;)
Glad to here your daughter's eye is OK. Fortunately young children are pretty resilient to all of the bumps and bruises they tend to get!

Jean Levert Hood said...

these laptop skins are delightful, Lily! I love the color schemes!

I'm so glad your precious little one is OK. I know that must have been a difficult day for you both!

Marian said...

cute flowers! love the pink version...