Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best Sellers of the Laptop Skins and Wrist Area Skins


Some of the best sellers of the laptop skins are listed here. The owls are most popular ones. I love them.

For me, the Singing birds are the best. I like them because they have so many colors to choose and the design is beautiful as well.

You can also order the wrist area skins to match the laptop skins. Just send me the dimension of the wrist area and the size of the touch pad area. You also need to give the distance of the touch pad from the four sides top, right, down and left. I can cut the hole for you.

The example wrist area is as the follows:

The white area is the touch pad area. When you cover the laptop skin to the wrist area, the touch pad is not covered.

In order for me to cut the touch pad hole for you, you need to give me the four distances of the touch pad to the top, right, bottom and left as indicated in the above image as d1, d2, d3, d4.

Moonlight Owl

Baby Owl Pink

Baby Owl Light Brown

Singing

In the Love Land Two Trees

Peony and Butterfly