Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rose Bird and Printer Poll

My friend saw my Strawberry bird and suggested to me that I may do apple bird, pear bird, etc. Thanks for her suggestion, I came up this rose bird with my rose tree images.

I have some problem with my printer. It's such a headache to fix it. I may try to buy a new one, but am stuck with which one to buy.

I put a poll for the printer that you are happy using it and you would like to recommend it. I'll keep this as a reference information in my blog so that it will benefit all others.

The recommendation would be in low end home use printers that can print good quality images. Not those high end professional graphic one. The printer must be inject printer.

You select the brand that you like to recommend in the poll. Please kindly enter your printer model in the comment.

Please vote for it! I'll assemble one report after the poll ends. I believe it would be a good information for artists who print at home.

Friday again, wish everyone a wonderful weekend.