Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art

Thursday, October 16, 2008

17" Laptop Skin

Finally I got large size of laptop skins made with the baby owl design. They are fantastic. I am very happy with the quality and look and feel. The colors are rich and beautiful.

The skins have a layer on top that protects scratch and water.

Now I can support two sizes. They are:
  1. 8.5" x 11.5"/21 x 30 cm for laptop size up to 15.4"/39 cm
  2. 10" x 14"/26 x 35cm for laptop size up to 17"/43cm
I put it with my laptop of 17". It looks so beautiful!

6 comments:

Alison! Here! said...

So beautiful.

Marian said...

yay! what a great idea Lily. I do want one. One question... the only design you have for the big laptop is this own or can one ask you for a particular one? just wondering. Dawanda or Etsy? I have to bookmark! Im starting soon with the christmas shoping... I know, early... but I have to be ready!

:)

Congrats Lily!

Ruth said...

Lily, I just love these. they look so good. I'm off to buy one now. What a great idea!

Lily Pang said...

Thanks so much Marian and Ruth!

Marian, anything with the landscape design, not portrait can be made into laptop skin and into the two sizes that I have.

You can chose other design and I can make into the two sizes. Not limited to the owl one.

You can buy from Dawanda. But my shop is 15% cheaper.

If you don't find a print design that is in a laptop, just let me know and I can put it up for you in any of the shops for you to purchase.

Half an Acre said...

I LOVE those!

Marian said...

thanks Lily!