Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Thursday, April 24, 2008

In the Flower Mountain




First I am very happy today that one of the great blogs in Singapore "Singapore Kids Places" wrote an article about my work. Thank you very much Milly.

If you want to have some fun places to go, especially if you have kids, I think it is a very good site to give you a good idea. If you plan to visit Singapore, read this site which gives much intimate details from a resident here.

About this painting, this is inspired from the lines that I draw from the previous paintings. I found that lines and circles always give beautiful effect.

I also found one artist who likes to use circles as well. His name is LukeTaaffe. You can visit his paintings from the RedBubble. I just include one for your references:
I love his work.

I am thinking of to paint the paintings in Acrylic to see how different it will be.