Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dancing Flowers

Haven't working on real life brush for a while, I do find a bit difference. I wonder if anyone totally gives up real painting for digital art after they work on digital art for a while.

But whether you are using acrylic or digital brush to paint, the fundamentals are the same. You use the same style and principles.

The good thing about the digital painting is that you can always adjust while in real painting, it is hard to change once you put on the colors.

Acrylic on heavy watercolor paper of 140lb

Size: 10 x 12, $85

3 comments:

Marcella Paliekara said...

Very lovely work. I know what you mean about being able to change things more easily. It is so wonderful to be able to make changes and to see how applying different tools effects the piece and knowing that if you don't like it , you can change it back without harming the original art. I used to do more collage, but I don't do it as much because it is hard to change things once you put the elements down, and this is especially true of large pieces. I have some pieces that I made form small bits of paper. They took hours upon hours to complete and it was almost impossible to make changes.

Lily Pang said...

Thanks Marcella! Yes, I love the way that I can change and see the effect immediately.

theysaywordscanbleed said...

pretty artwork!

Arlene,
Gig Harbor florist