Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Kid's Revenge

Piano Concert
Last night my daughter had a mini Piano Concert among the children in the same art school. After the concert, we parents shared some views on how to discipline a 5 years old to practice piano well.

One parent said that she will not allow her daughter to play with iPad if she doesn't finish her practice. Many parents agreed that it was a very good idea.

Today, we went to a shop and my daughter wanted to buy a cute pop up book. I thought that it was too cute easy and only for 3 years old. I suggested her to buy some other more interesting (to me) books.

She suddenly got very upset and threatened me:"If you don't buy it, I will not play piano tomorrow". Wow, I thought, she learns really fast.

I have never used any threatening method on her in practicing piano and I think I don't dare to try it in future.