It's time for another ride on the merry-go-round! Jump on and join a group of 7 artists/crafts-women as they link around the world and tell you a little about their lives in art and craft.This month topic is:" How to Care for My Art - Information for Buyers".
- Original Paintings. For most of the original paintings, they are watercolor or acrylic paintings. For watercolor, it is framed inside a glass frame to protect it. For acrylic paintings, you can use wet towel to clean it if it is dusty.
- LLP: For LLP, most of them will be mounted on a hard-board. It is very easy to take care of them. The only thing you need to do is to clean it if it gets dusty. You can use wet towel to clean it. It can be hang on anywhere even under sun and rain.
- LPWB: It is same to LLP except it cannot be hang under rain as the print is mounted on wood.
- Glass Pendants: The glass pendant are made with glass tiles and sealed with water resistant sealant. It may get dirty after wearing it for a while. You can use a wet towel lightly to rub away the dirt. Don't wear it when you are taking shower or swimming.
- Magnets: Magnets are magnets mounted with prints and sealed with water resistant sealant. You can use wet towel to clean it as well if they are dirty. Just don't rub it too hard.
Mitsy at ArtMin