Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Flower Mountain and Owl Spring Glass Pendants

It was a very busy day today. I am in the mood of making glass pendants these days because normally I print the designs in a batch. After printing them, I like to work on them and see how nice they are with a glass tile.

I like these two pendants very much. They are made with 15/16" or 2.3 cm square glass tiles. It's so nice to see a painting shrink into a square glass tile. I think they are very unique and show characters than those made with mass produced papers.

I just sold one of my favorite illustration in Laptop Skin In Converstation. I like the whimsical colors and design. But I feel, most of the time that something I like will not be a best seller. Sigh...

My domestic helper came back from her home leave. I am thinking of doing some watercolor and acrylic painting for the next few weeks. I miss painting very much.

Look at my baby, she is wearing Indonesian batik dress my helper brought for her. The dress is made with cloth mixed with shinny gold color thread. Very cute!

Oh, I wasted 3 or 4 hours in Singapore's KK Women and Children hospital walk in clinic. I brought my daughter there because she refuses to eat well these days. I was surprise there were so many people there than used to be. I waited about 4 hours and still there were so many people ahead of us. I gave up and came back home before seing the doctors. I think I'll call them to make an appointment instead.

I was wondering that is it because Singapore suddenly has increased so many more people or that KKH attracts more patients? I think the later maybe the reason. I trust KKH doctors very much and I think others may well be the same.