Lily Pang Art & Design Gift Idea, canvas print, large size print, iPhone Skins Decals, Corporate Gifts, Art Laptop Skin, Art Necklaces, Glass Pendants, Original Printmaking Prints, Original Watercolor and Acrylic Paintings, Art Jewelries, Wedding Gifts

Monday, April 13, 2009

Moonlight Owl and Laptop Skin


One of my customers suggested me to create a combination image of my moonlight owl and Baby Owl Blue version. This is a very nice idea. I did it and here is the result. I think it is beautiful.
These days I cannot do much work as I need to spend most of my time to take care of my baby, plus being sick for a week. My helper will come back next week. I hope I can create some new designs next week. I am looking forward to be creative.

Order the Skins

1 comment:

Pili said...

It is indeed absolutely gorgeous!