This month's question that myself and 10 other women will answer is " What is your favorite (easy) recipe?"
After reading the posts from us, you probably can have a banquet with the dishes that are easy and with flavors from all around the world!
My very fast and easy recipe is Pepper Crab. It is also one of the famous dishes in Singapore together with the chilly crab. It is very easy and the only difficult part of it is to cut the crabs. Because you need to buy live crabs, thus it is very scary to cut them alive without bitten by them.
1. 3 crabs
2. 3 table spoon of black pepper
3. 4 garlic
4. 4 slice of ginger
5. Some light soy source
6. Some green onion
1. Cut garlic and ginger into small pieces
2. Cut each crab into 4 pieces and clean it thoroughly. Throw the intestinal and the belly shell of the crab
4. Fry the galic and ginger in a pan till they turn brown
5. Put the crab in and stir it. Add pepper and soy source and stir well. Cover the pan to cook it for about 2 minutes.
6. Put the crab in a plate and add some chopped green onion. It is best to serve it when it is hot.
- Jenny at Jenny Karlsson design
- Nikki at Beaded Zen
- Wendren at Wren
- Sara at Sara's Texture Crafts
- Charlotte at Fancy Picnic
- Marian, Florcita's Art
- Agathe at Le Bar du Vent
- Fabienne at Easterya
- Ruth at Birdland Creation