Michelle and Cello

Music art and Cello

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Lily Pond Original Acrylic Painting

I am in the mood of using brush and in love with lotus flowers these days. Somehow I have this color combination green and brown in my mind for a very long time. I just want to paint something with it. This is a first painting that I created totally from my mind without any references. Of course, you can see that the lilies are influenced by my previous lotus pond prints.Acrylic on Stretched Canvas
Size: 20 x 20, $150 + $20 (S & H)

5 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

A lily pond by Lily, I love it! I'm partial to square canvasses. I like the color combination.

Marcella Paliekara said...

Very beautiful and refreshing!

Marian said...

That is a very nice green too.
VEry beautiful work Lily, like always!

Gufobardo said...

I love your flowers! very very interesting paint

Jean Levert Hood said...

What a gorgeous piece, Lily!! Wow!