Lily Pang Art & Design Gift Idea, canvas print, large size print, iPhone Skins Decals, Corporate Gifts, Art Laptop Skin, Art Necklaces, Glass Pendants, Original Printmaking Prints, Original Watercolor and Acrylic Paintings, Art Jewelries, Wedding Gifts

Friday, June 27, 2008

Seaside and On Dawanda Curator List


I came across the idea of using nice curve to represent waves. I just create this piece to use the waves.

Just share a good news. One of my illustrations, Indian Summer is curated by Dawanda. Please visit http://en.dawanda.com/partner/creaturecomforts for more information.

Print on heavy archival paper
size: 8.5" x 11", image is around 8" x 10", $18 + $5 S & H

4 comments:

dianeclancy said...

Hi Lily,

This is wonderful news!!

Love these waves!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

Nicki MacRae said...

Now thats so interesting! I have been doing a lot of work involving 'waves' myself recently but had never thought to paint them like you have - so clever :-) Love it!

Michelle said...

Yea! Good for you! I love your designs.

Antonio Enriquez said...

Your art is really beautyfull!!