Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Friday, August 26, 2011

We are Taking a Break!

I am on half vocation mode recently. We are planning to take a break to Europe next month. Also we have some visitors in the house and I am busy studying on recipes for meals.

This is an Indian dish called Aloo Gobi or Potato Cauliflower. I put some beans in it. I love Indian food. It is fairly easy to make it tasty because of the spices in it, while Chinese dish is much more difficult.

Please take a note that our stores are closed till October 1st 2011.

 These are last batch of Orders. This is the canvas print Humming Bird. It measures 30 x 45"/75 x 115cm.
This is this week laptop skins. The special one is the Owl Blue Laptop Skin and Wrist area skin. It is not ordered often as compared to other owl designs. I love the colors.