Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Friday, July 8, 2011

New Products Resin Art Necklaces

I am always thinking of making beads, crystals and charm necklaces. Finally I have the mood and passion to work on it. I am so happy that these necklaces turn out really beautiful.
The pendants are made with the images from my illustrations and paintings. They are placed on antique silver toned charm bases or antique brass charm bases.  The images are covered with a thick layer of resin that give beautiful glass look.
The pendants of the necklaces are around 50 to 60mm long and 30 mm wider. The chain is adjustable from 50 to 60cm. If you need longer chain, you can send me an email and I will send you a longer matching chain.

Please browse my store Lily Pang Art and Design for more designs of the necklaces.