Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Magnolia Bird Most Popular Large Laminated Print and A Small Break

The Magnolia Bird is the most popular Large Laminated (LLP) Print so far. Due to lamination, the surface is a bit glare that the details are not shown very well in this photo. I like the red with a bit of blue and green colors among it.
The second most popular is the Gardner print. The girl is lovely.

All the prints are printed on vinyl sheet that the customers will mount them on a form-board. I think the vinyl sheet is a good choice. They create very modern look.

I will take a small break next week to visit my friends and relatives. The summer is over and my home is quiet down after visitors left. But we miss them and it is our turn to visit them now. I am so excited to have the break.

All the new orders will be processed after 15/09/2010.