Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Friday, August 28, 2009

Merry-go-Round: Summer

It's time for another ride on the merry-go-round! Jump on and join a group of 10 artists/crafts-women as they link around the world and tell you a little about their lives in art and craft.

This month topic is: Summer

I am living in a tropical small island country of Singapore. It is always summer through out the year. The tree is green all the year and it is hot and sunny all the time.

I remember when I was in China, summer is the season that I like very much. I can wear pretty dresses and feel so flexible with my arms that they are not inhibited by heavy jackets.

But in Singapore, all these surprises and different feelings brought by seasons are lost. I feel the same all the time. It is good and bad. The good is that it is so simple, we just wear the same set of clothes all the time. The bad is that we lack the experiences of seeing snow, ice and falling leaves of trees. But, nothing is perfect in life anyway.

For those who love summer, I brought you my laptop skin "Late Summer Collection".




Please do visit others to find more about the topic:
Jenny at Jenny Karlsson design
Wendren at Wren
Sara at Sara's Texture Crafts
Charlotte at Fancy Picnic
Marian, Florcita's Art
Agathe at Le Bar du Vent
Fabienne at Easterya
Ruth at Birdland Creation