Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Saturday, August 22, 2009

House for Rent - Bright and Spacious House Near Park and Beach


This is nothing to do with my art. It is about the house that I am living now.
I am planning to move back to an apartment near a child care center that I am planning for my baby to attend to. Thus, I need to rent out the current house.
The details about the house is as the follows:
  1. 3 Year Old Straits Garden Inter-Terrrace among the newly developed sea village estate in the Northern part of Singapore
  2. 5 + 1 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
  3. 2 storage rooms
  4. High ceiling living room with two story ceiling, Excellent Feng Shui
  5. Spacious and bright kitchen
  6. Near beautiful Sembawang Park and beach
  7. Near Sembawang MRT, 10 minutes bus 882 from and to Sembawang MRT
  8. Close to American School with a school bus
  9. Near shopping mall Sun Plaza and Sembawang Shopping Center with banks, post offices, etc
  10. Lots of eating places around such as "Buckroo" and "Bottle Tree Village" or at shopping malls and nearby HDB estates
  11. Quiet, relax and greenery neighborhood
  12. SGD$5600 negotiable
Please contact me at lilypangpl@gmail.com if you are interested in it.