Michelle and Cello

Music art and Cello

Friday, November 14, 2008

Work in Progess and Singapore Food

Half finished today for this flower tree. I don't know what is the next at the moment. Just leave as it is and hope that I will have a nice thing in my mind to get it completed later.

It is weekend again. I am so happy and want to go out to eat and do window shopping or do some real shopping.

Talking about eating, Singapore is really a food paradise. You get so many variates such as Chinese, western, Malay and Indian food. Just name some common dishes such as chilly crab, beef randan and Shanghainese xio long bao. They are my favorites.

http://pinoyfood.nimrodel.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/chilicrab.JPG
Isn't this Chilly Crab yummy. I know what I want to eat today.

8 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

I enjoy seeing the work in progress!

Jean Levert Hood said...

I already love the flow of this, Lily, and, now I am hungry!!

Marian said...

Never tried chilly crab but it looks so good!!!!

Lily, I read a message on my blog from your daughter about how to take care the scarf. i did reply to her I dont know if she read it, but if you can, let her know that in the package I sent a letter with instructions and some biz cards... maybe when she took out the scarf she didnt see the letter...
Have a nice weekend!

Milly said...

Hi lilyPang,
I can't believe it's been so long since I visited your blog and I have missed so much-just love your work and the laptop skins are amazing.
I just tried to buy a couple of your calenders but they cannot ship to Singapore?? Any other way?
BTW, that chilli crab looks delicious!

Lily Pang said...

Hi Milly,

I don't know about that! I try to contact them to see what happen and will let you know.

Thank you!

Lily Pang said...

Hi Milly, it is a pity that RedBubble doesn't shop calenders to Singapore.

If you can let me know which set you like, bird or girl, I can try to print it from Singapore for you.

Milly said...

Thank you! I love them both so could I order one girl and one bird from you? You can email me at bondi_inspire[at]yahoo.com.sg to give me the details and where I can collect.

Milly said...

Thank you! I love them both so would like one of each calender. You can email me at bondi_inspire[at]yahoo.com.sg to give me details.