Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Laptop Skin Customer Testmonials

It is a great satisfaction to see your products are used by others. That's the main reason we work so hard, isn't it?

Please read a nicely write up from Pili in her blog "Laptop Skins by Lily Pang Art & Design!" about her experience of purchasing my laptop skins.

I have some customer testimonials that are kindly sent from my customers.

Vivien from Singapore said: "Hello,
Thank you for the instructions. I had no trouble putting on the skin.
Attached is a picture of my laptop with the skin. I really like how it looks now.
It would be great if you can continue to make fantastic laptops like this.
It was a pleaure dealing with you.
Vivien"


Martha from USA said: "
Thanks so much! I didn't realize it was coming from the other side of the world! That's AWESOME. I love it, thanks again."

Deb from USA said:
"I LOVE this laptop skin. Its so beautiful!!!! I just applied it to my laptop and it is stunning! Thank you so much for your wonderful work. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!"

Heather from USA said
"Great transaction. Skin looks so pretty. I will shop here again!"

Anja from Germany said:"
Great communication, perfect Laptopskin, very fast shipping. Thank you very much! Full five Stars *****"

Aimee from USA said: "Thanks! Gorgeous! I will be buying another soon!"

Jennifer from USA said: "awesome! great quality, easy to apply and soooo stinkin' cute."

Amie from USA said: "I just got it today and i love it! can't wait to try it out. Thanks so much! :)"

Miia from Finland said: "Hello again Lily,

I received the skin yesterday, it's lovely! Thanks for excellent service!

Good luck to your business!

Cheers,

Miia

ps. I will send a photo later!"

Mariann from Germany said: "like a second skin ;-) thanks!"

Brenda from USA said:"The product came in a timely manner in a well wrapped package. The colors and graphics on the laptop skin were evem more vibrant in person than seen on the Esty site. It was easy to put on my computer and looks great!"

Mary from USA said: "
Thank you so much for the laptop skin! Very beautiful and fast shipping to boot. I would buy from you again without hesitation.

Take care,
Mary"