Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Monday, December 21, 2009

Humming Birds Flower Garden Abstract Art Print and Laptop Skin


I am thinking of using some little flowers to do some work for a long time. There are so many images with flower field and they never fail to attract me. But I am not sure how I can transfer the images with many flowers into a nice painting.

For some piece of my work, initially I just have some vague ideas and sometime I think the ideas may not work at all at that time. I may forgot about them for a while. But sometime, suddenly something may triggers the ideas again with more things in my mind. I will re-examine them and sometime they work and sometime, it needs more time to make them work. My conclusion is that when you have idea, keep thinking of it and it may work later.




Order the Laptop Skin
This would be a delightful laptop skin that suits many colors of the laptop such as white, silver, red and cyan.