Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Glass Pendant Best Sellers and House Renovation

The above are some of the best sellers of the glass pendants. I like the lotus and romantic love birds very much.

I'll be busy on working on some house renovation these days. Mostly I will not have time to post new work on the blog. If you are interest, I may share my renovation work with you.

Renovation is a complicated process. I just started doing some work and get myself familiar with these terms such as A & A, rebuild, ID (interior design), PE (professional civil engineer) and architecture.Lots of work for me to do.

2 comments:

artbylmr said...

Lily, These are wonderful! Your work is so delicate and perfect for these pendants!

LisaBongZee ~ Island Dream Life said...

Love the bird pendants. Of course, the first one is my favorite! Good luck with the renovations. They can be fabulous or a nightmare. We did alot of our own remodeling and it took long, but came out wonderful. I would do it again -- but I'm glad I don't have to !!

ALOHA!