Lily Pang Art

Lily Pang Art and Design, Gardening, Painting

Friday, June 12, 2020

Gardening as my new Lifestyle

As I moved to my new home with a front and backyards, I need to spend some time to do gardening.


As all gardeners know, it’s such a rewarding and calming activity. I really enjoy it.



This is my front yard.



This is part of my backyard.

 I still need time to take time out from working with my daughter on her cello to make them into a better shape. 


While I was tidying up my over growing Indian Borage, I tried my version of Indian Borage tempura. It’s really delicious and easy to make,

The recipe is described as below. Indian borage is extremely easy to plant. Just poke a cutting into soil it will survive at 99% rate with water and a bit of sun.











Now you get the delicious tempura. The Indian Borage tastes very similar to green chili, but without spicy taste. It’s good for children.